Cosmetic Dentistry is more than just creating a beautiful smile. Dr. Cobb practices complete dentistry, balancing art and science to deliver long-term results by addressing functional problems in addition to cosmetic concerns.
“Cosmetic Dentistry is figuring out what is the right smile and function for the individual patient.”
– Andrew Cobb, DDS
It is true that form follows function. Many of the cosmetic dental concerns that a patient has are caused by functional abnormalities in the occlusion (bite). Dr. Cobb performs a comprehensive evaluation to examine the patient completely – not just the teeth, but the bite, mouth, gums, jaw bones and face to identify any problems. Using molds, models, and photography, Dr. Cobb produces a functional and esthetic work up to demonstrate the predicted results of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Patients who come to Dr. Cobb for cosmetic dental services often know that something isn’t right with their smile, but they aren’t sure why or what is the cause for wear and deterioration. Dr. Cobb and his staff give each patient individual attention and take the time to diagnose the problem, then thoroughly work through the case for the highest level of success. Schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Cobb and find out how you can have a more comfortable, more beautiful and longer lasting smile.
What We Offer
A Variety Of Cosmetic Dental Services
We offer cosmetic dental services to help patients improve their smile.Dr. Cobb, DDS works with patients in his Washington, DC dentist office to help give them the smile they deserve.
- Smile Makeover: Has your smile suffered from years of neglect? If you are feeling hopeless and think that your smile is beyond saving, you’re wrong! Dr. Andrew Cobb is an experienced cosmetic and restorative dentist with years of successful smile makeover procedures under his belt.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding can make a big impact on your smiles’ appearance. It is an economical alternative to many dental procedures, with results that last.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers can fix your teeth color, shape, or positioning with a thin porcelain or composite resin material.
- Teeth Whitening: Fix discolored teeth with professional whitening services that are far superior than store-bought products.
A Relaxing Environment
A visit to cosmetic dentist, Dr. Cobb promises to be unlike any other trip to the dentist. Relax and unwind in our state of the art facility. You’ll forget you’re at the dentist with these first class amenities:
- Hi Resolution Video Glasses
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones
- iPads and iPods with access to thousands of videos from Netflix and an endless library of music from Pandora
- Warm Towels
Featured Partner – Bay View Dental Laboratory
Dr. Cobb uses the best technology and resources available to ensure the highest rate of success in all of his cosmetic dentistry procedures. Bay View Dental Laboratory is one of the premier and most well respected dental laboratories in the United States. Focused on one-on-one relationships between technician and dentist, Bay View Dental Laboratory produces high quality cosmetic restorations, dental implants and fixed/removable cases that are created to exact specifications for the best results esthetically and functionally.